Friday, November 28, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

We are thankful... for our healthy family, good friends, our home, our automobile to get us to and fro, my job to provide the things we need and our camera to capture sweet unforgettable moments like this:
We had a nice day... J&S with Grandma for lunch
Then off to Alisha's dad's to share Thanksgiving with my oldest, his wife and our families. We missed Zac but he had a very busy day too with his family.
Tyler begging Alisha to let his son out so he can finally see him! Tuesday, December 2nd is the big day! She is scheduled to be induced, unless Ethan decides to come out sooner! Yes, I have the day off and the next day too... I can't wait!

Here are some shots from Alisha's dad's house of our Thanksgiving with most of the kids.
Poor girl... I'm surprised she can reach the counter!After a lifetime of having the camera pop into his line of vision... you'd think this man would be used to it. At this point yesterday, he had enough of my antics.

Catherine got to hold Baby Devan (2 months old) and was so happy about it! She rubbed his chubby cheeks and smoothed his hair and talked very sweetly to him. Let's hope she is as in love with Baby Ethan when he arrives! Somehow, I think she will be.1 little boy + 1 car = heaven

Hope you all had a very Thankful Thanksgiving. As for my family,... we're going to try to scare up a Christmas tree today!

1 comment:

Deana said...

Cute photos.... love your pink cardigan! You're so cute... :-)