Thursday, October 23, 2008

The difference between little girls and little boys

I haven't blogged in quite a while so I thought I'd just blog about our days. Most days are fantastic, the kids do very well going to daycare everyday and I (still) LOVE my job. When we get home we just play: with bugs, flowers, in the sand box, riding bikes, making crafts or just playing "guys" or little pet shops. I love capturing on film exactly what my little kids are doing at this stage so I thought I'd share. If you have a weak stomach, don't read any further. You've been forewarned!
So... Catherine will do ANYTHING to have on makeup. She improvised because her "real" makeup was put up away from her little brother... I won't go into exactly WHY but you can probably figure that one out on your own... let's just say it involved newly painted walls and pretty sparkly pinks and purples with a cool brush-type applicator and one 3 year old mischievous little boy.
Ok, so this is the 3 year old mischievous little boy! He was sitting on Mom's bed which was covered with clothes and hangers. Who knew that this is what the hangers are REALLY for??? Me neither... but I guess we can all learn from Sam. When I said, "SAM! WHAT are you DOING?!!?" He replied... "I'm just being a little boy Mom". So true.

So, now you know what we do for fun... after this weekend I'll be happy to post pictures of our trip to Castle McCulloch for the Wizard of Oz Trail... should be lots of fun ... in the rain.

take care all!

1 comment:

Deana said...

Hi Maria!

So glad to hear from you & so glad to hear that you're doing well & loving your new job (guess it's not so NEW anymore!) Love your new word "mugging"... my favorite activity (just never knew there was a word for it! :-)

Your new photos that you posted are adorable. When you said they weren't for a weak stomach, I expected so much worse. When I was little, my sister & I dared our youngest sister to put a piece of corn in her nose (we were home alone) & she did. And then it got stuck in there. A hanger in the nose... not so bad! :-)


Have a GREAT weekend! :-)

Deana