Saturday, September 27, 2008

New Job

So, this is where I spend my days. My boss is awesome, the 9 girls on my team are awesome and the work I'll be doing is awesome! So excited to have this opportunity.

The kids have done wonderful this week starting a new daycare and having to go full time. They're making lots of new friends too and say they have had a good day when I pick them up. Just have to work on getting food in the house so I can have dinner ready within a few minutes from walking in the door at 5. I'm also going to pack my lunch for work everyday... just as soon as I get a paycheck LOL.

I can't believe how good I feel about this opportunity. Independence! Thank you God.

2 comments:

Deana said...

Hi Maria...

You look fabulous! Glad to hear that you're loving your new job! That is wonderful!

Thanks for staying in touch & have a great weekend with your beautiful family! :-)

Deana

Deana said...

Hey Maria...

Hope you're doing well & enjoying your job! I'm sure you're busy at work AND when you get home!

Take care & hope all is well with you & your beautiful children! :-)

Deana