Wednesday, September 10, 2008

We all need to do something...





Each and every day, I check in to read the updates on Stephanie and Christian Nielson. And each and every day, I wish I could do SOMETHING to help them both, their 4 young children and their families whom are taking care of their children. I don't have money to give but I do have prayer and can use word of mouth to get their story out there to others. I ask that if you're reading this, that you pray for God's will and peace for their family. Pray for anything else that you think of also. There are several auctions going on and I'm sure there are other ways to help, but Christian said last week during one of his brief conversations that he could physically feel the prayers of everyone. That is awesome. Awesome that we pray, awesome that he can feel them and awesome that he would take his energy to tell us. Prayer is an awesome tool God has given us... we need to use it.

There are a lot of links to their story and every one of them is awesome. I especially enjoy Stephanie's (Nie Nie) blog...

1 comment:

Deana said...

This really is so sad. I can only imagine that they have a lot of people praying for them.

Thanks so much for the sweet comment AND for the very sweet "thank you" note! You are so kind & I'm so glad our paths have crossed!

When does work begin again?

Hope you have a GREAT week!
Deana