Saturday, August 30, 2008

Blessed

The world is full of good people. Great people actually. A new friend I made on Scrapbook.com is an incredibly talented crafter, so much so that she continues to win contests! She decided to "pay-it-forward" and chose me to send a package of scrapbooking supplies to. How exciting! I have to show you what all was in there...
there is enough paper, stickers, embellishments and ribbon to complete the entire album she also sent me! (Plus more!)
In the handmade card she included she shared her idea that I could complete a summertime album of all the fun things the kids and I have done over the summer. Better get moving on that one, but there are lots of pictures we've taken of our crafting days, pool days and just playing around the house together. This will be so much fun! I am so excited... and very glad I've still got 3 weeks off work so I can finish this so we can remember all the fun we have had during my recovery after surgery!

I feel very blessed by God to run into people like Deana... people whom you may never meet in person but who grab each and every opportunity to brighten up someone's day. Thanks Deana for being the bright spot in my day.

1 comment:

Deana said...

Maria... You are SO SWEET, that made me cry! I love your blog, too! :-)