Thursday, August 21, 2008

It's An Illness

So now we know... one cooped up mom, 2 preschoolers at daycare (after 3 weeks of being home with mom), full tank of gas, 3 scrapbook stores in Winston Salem... and away we go!
I purchased this from
Scrapbook Traditions and Enchanted Cottage. Also ran by AC Moore.

I discovered why scrappers rave about Bazzill Papers. I ended up in the card stock corner at my not-so local scrapbook store (why they have it in the darkest part of the store I'll never quite know)... and tried to match up another color I have for my son's baby book. It is unbelievable how many shades of blue they actually make. To make a long story short, I just stocked up on Bazzill's papers and said I'm done with it. After seeing so many of their shades and lines, I can't imagine there wouldn't be the right color for my project. I also had to purchase their adorable Swatch Box... too cute. According to the label, I now have "swatches of more than 470 of their most popular colors and textures". Whew, wouldn't be able to sleep without getting that! Here's the deal, I have SO many photos to scrap that I just KNOW there must be some type of system or gadget or product out there that after purchasing said item... ALL my problems will be over! *looking over at 17 boxes of pictures* So, now you know how my mind operates, or not.

I am SO happy that I found everything I need to complete Sam's "broke chin" pictures from yesterday (see below blog). Can you believe it... the paper I chose is olive drab green and orange. Yep, you guessed it, Sam's wearing a RED shirt. So after I brought all this stuff home, I decided I'd just print his pictures in black and white, or maybe sepia. I hate loosing color but some of the best photos I've ever seen are in black and white.

Kevin picked the kids up at daycare and took them to Sir Pizza for dinner, so maybe I'll either take a nice, long and relaxing bath (I am SO exhausted, who would have known shopping could be so tiring), or I just might get this page done.

There you have it... my day in a nutshell. Pretty boring, huh? I'd like to spice it up a bit with my big big big news... but that'll have to wait until another day!

No comments: